- Lower in-house reconditioning costs and retain greater margins
- Introduce new revenue streams through the service department
- Up-skill existing employees for higher charge out rates
- Extend New Car sales relationship and customer satisfaction
For 25 years, the Final Touch Dealer Partnership has helped commercial businesses, dealerships and lease companies increase their revenue and lower their costs.
How? With our paint repair methods, you’ll spend less on reconditioning – but achieve a level of presentation that will have your buyers signing on the dotted line.
Whether you’re a large or small business, if you’re not using Final Touch you’re missing out on profit. Talk to us today to see how we can get your sales moving.
“It sells the car for me”
That’s what one of our long-term customers said to us. They were talking about our spray application technique with our patented Formula 184, which gets the paintwork looking like it just came out of the factory without having to do any respraying. And we all know how buyers flock to gleaming paintwork.
Here’s how you can benefit by working with Final Touch:
- If you offer Final Touch Paint Repair Technology, it’s a great opportunity for up-selling new services
- When word gets around how well-presented and well-maintained your cars are, you’ll have an effective tool for attracting new customers and bringing back previous ones
- With high-quality repairs by trained operators using specialist equipment and techniques, you’ll have the opportunity to generate valuable high-profit revenue inside your business
- You’ll minimise expensive reconditioning costs on existing stock and trade-ins, fleet lease or rental returns
What makes Final Touch different?
Most of our clients – large and small – get the most benefit from us, by having us present every single vehicle they bring into stock.
- After a Final Touch service, the car looks brand new – and it takes a fraction of the time and cost of a re-spray. This means you can combine it with a regular vehicle service and your customers will be
thrilled that it not only drives like new, but looks pristine.
- We’re continuously developing our paint system, which has been scientifically formulated. The secret is our patented Formula 184, which works chemically with our paint to give that
invisible repair and superior finish
- Final Touch PRT repairs are centred on an environmentally friendly ‘repair not replace’ philosophy that is now being adopted throughout the automotive industry
- We use very few amounts of chemicals and solvents to achieve our spotless repairs, which has a minimal effect on the environment compared to a full re-spray
Get in touch today
Ready to find out more about how your dealership can get ahead in a competitive market?
Talk to Final Touch about cutting your reconditioning costs and increasing that all-important after-sales service revenue.